The latest update (1.8) of my article Commonly Used .NET Coding Patterns in CodeDom is now out.
Changes made since 1.7:
- The Code Access Security Decorator Patterns have been added.
- The Assembly Information Pattern has been added.
- Security demand added to GetObjectData in the Serializable Type Pattern.
- Xml Comment Patterns moved to .Xml namespace and had their CodeXmlComment prefix removed (too long).
- Binaries now target .NET 2.0 instead of .NET 1.1, but they are still mostly backwards compatible.
The project is now hosted on CodePlex, complete with forums, an rss feed, an issue tracker and the whole nine yards. As always, suggestions are more than welcome.