The latest update (1.6) of my article Commonly Used .NET Coding Patterns in CodeDom is now out.
Major changes made since 1.5:
- The Asynchronous Operation pattern has been added.
- The Disposable Type pattern has been added.
- The XML Comment patterns have been added.
- Automatic documentation of the Begin/End Process, Custom Attribute, Custom Exception, Delegate, Event, Observer, Singleton, and Typed Collection patterns.
- The Unary operators IsNull and NotNull have been added.
- Several bug fixes.
- The work is now licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License: You can copy, freely distribute, derive, and even use the code in a commercial product, but you must attribute it to the author (that is, me).
As always, I'm looking for new ideas to add, so let me know if you think of anything else you'd like to add to the package.
The formatting is a little screwey, especially in the code samples, but it's ok.
Please note that the new license now permits free use of this code in commercial products. If you decide to use the library, I'd love to know about it. :)