I have uploaded another update (1.5) to my article: Commonly Used .NET Coding Patterns in CodeDom.
Major changes made since 1.4:
- The Typed Collection pattern has been added.
- The Argument Assertion patterns have been added.
- Assembly and all types are now CLSCompliant.
- All types are now marked as serializable.
- The Custom Attribute pattern now produces sealed attributes, to increase the efficiency of generated code.
- Several overload additions and bug fixes.
- Automatic documentation of members.
- Async patterns.
- Dispose pattern.
- Serialization pattern.
- And more…