I have uploaded another update to my article: Commonly Used .NET Coding Patterns in CodeDom.
I can't seem to find a way to subscribe to articles on The CodeProject, so I'll just put the update here.
Changes made since 1.0:
- Binary and unary operator patterns have been added.
- Compound assignment patterns have been added.
- The Cursor Lock pattern now changes the cursor back to its original icon, rather than Cursors.Default.
- The For Each pattern has been added.
- The Is Instance Of pattern has been added.
- Boolean flags for scope are now implemented using the Scope enumeration.
- Boolean flags for the resource type on the Using pattern are now implemented using the ResourceType enumeration.
- Boolean flags for the load type on the Singleton pattern are now implemented using the LoadType enumeration.