The Object Model Generator (henceforth referred to as OMG) is a tool designed to provide the programmer with a simple code generator able of transforming XML Schema Documents (XSD) into a Typed Document Object Model, using either C# or VB.NET as a language.
The tool is currently in Preview Version (which is sort of a beta version), and features the following:
- Typed Elements (incl. simple elements).
- Typed Attributes.
- Attribute Nullability (incl. Value Type Nullability).
- Typed Complex Elements (Sequence, Choice).
- Attribute Change Events.
- Typed Sub Element Search By Attribute.
- Load From / Save To XML (incl. verification against original schema).
Please note that the application does not support XSD Simple or Complex Types at the moment.
The program is freeware and my only wish is that you tell me if it helped you in any way or if you generally think it’s cool…
- Simple Schema: XSD (graphical) -> C# (usage) or VB.NET (usage).
- Not So Simple Schema: XSD (graphical) -> C# or VB.NET.